FREE DELIVERY - Outlet excluded
Right of withdrawal
1. The Consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract, without stating a reason, within 14 days from when the same, or any appointed third-party (i) receives the product or (ii) if several products on one order are delivered separately, from the date the last product was received. Customers intending to exercise their right of withdrawal should follow the instructions below:
2. Customers intending to exercise their right of withdrawal should follow the instructions below:
- booking a Home Collection at www.ups.com (shipment from overseas to Italy);
- delivering the box directly to an access point at www.ups.com (shipment from overseas to Italy).
The Consumer can monitor the package directly on the courier's website using the tracking number indicated on the RMA Form.
If the RMA is misplaced, the Consumer can contact our Customer Care Service using this email address email@example.com.
3. As an alternative to the above, the Consumer can exercise the right of withdrawal by sending an explicit declaration to Cannella, using the contact form or email address firstname.lastname@example.org or any other method, indicating his intention to exercise his right of withdrawal using the RMA form, following the instructions provided in the withdrawal confirmation email you will receive from Cannella.
4. In case of withdrawal, the Consumer shall receive a refund for all payments received, , without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which Triboo Digitale receives the decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such refunds using the same means of payment used by the Consumer for the initial transaction, unless the Consumer requests the refund via a different means of payment, in which case the Consumer will be charged for any additional fees incurred as a result of the choice of such means. We may withhold the refund until we have received the returned goods or you have supplied evidence of having despatched the goods, whichever is the earliest.
5. The direct cost of returning the products will be on Consumer charge.
6. The Consumer is only liable for any diminished value of the products resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products.
Return due to defect or nonconformity
1. If the Consumer receives incorrect or damaged products, the same is obliged to report any defects or non-conformities within and no later than 2 (two) months from detection.
2. Notwithstanding the above deadlines, it is possible to report defects and non-conformities of the product within the first 14 days from receiving the product, using the RMA Form inside the package containing the order, following the instructions provided on the form itself.
3. After 14 days from receiving the products, the Consumer can nevertheless report the defect and/or non-conformity detected within the aforementioned deadline of 2 (two) months from detection, sending an email to our Customer Care Service at email@example.com, using the correctly completed form which you can download from the link below, following the instructions provided in the same.
4. We reserve the right to assess the defects and/or nonconformity you reported and, having carried out quality control tests in order to assess whether the product does not in fact conform, shall respond by email to the address you provided when registering with the site or placing the order. If a defect or nonconformity is detected, the Consumer is entitled to have the product repaired or replaced if specifically requested; if such remedies are not feasible or excessively expensive, and in all other cases foreseen by the law, the Consumer shall receive a refund for the price you paid, using the same payment method used during the initial transaction.
5. In the case of returned products for which a defect and/or nonconformity has been detected within the above terms and conditions, we shall pay the shipping costs incurred to return the product and, in the case of a repair or replacement, to return the repaired or replacement product. For further details and information please refer to the general conditions of sale you accepted the moment you purchased the product(s) from our website.