Free right of withdrawal
1. The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract, without indicating the reasons, within 14 days from when he himself or a third party appointed by the same, received the product or (ii) in the case of the purchase of several products delivered separately with a single order. , received the latest product.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal it is sufficient for the Consumer to follow the following instructions:
- Fill in the Return form indicating the product (s) he intends to return and send it by email to email@example.com. Wait for the return code to be received and write it down on the form. (We remind you that the indication of the reason for return, through the respective code of the reason indicated in the table, is not mandatory for the purpose of exercising the right of withdrawal but facilitates the management of the return).
- Pack the product with original labels and tags, taking care that they are not damaged and also insert the correctly filled Return Form into the package. Within the same period of 14 (fourteen) days it is necessary to deliver the product (s) to be returned to:
Organization Grimaldi SpA, CIS island 3 n. 306/312 Post code 80035 Nola (NA) Italy
or to the carrier responsible for the return.
In case of return of several products, they must be returned to ORGANIZZAZIONE GRIMALDI SPA at the same time and / or with the same shipment.
It is also necessary that:
- the product is intact;
- all tags and labels are not altered and still attached to the product;
- the product is returned in its original packaging;
- the return is accompanied by the Return Form .
- Send the package through one of the channels indicated in the Return Form.
Book the collection online on the BARTOLINI website by entering the shipping costs to be paid by the sender. In this case, the cost for the return is € 5 which will be deducted from the refund amount.
Alternatively, at its discretion, the customer may use a different courier.
3. As an alternative to the above, the Consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit declaration to Cinnamon via the contact form or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in any other way, of their decision to withdraw. using the attached withdrawal form and following the instructions in the withdrawal confirmation email you will receive from Cannella.
4.In case of withdrawal, the Consumer will be reimbursed for the payments made, without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from when Cinnamon receives the decision to withdraw. These refunds will be made using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction, unless a refund is requested on a different means of payment, in which case any additional costs deriving from the different means of payment chosen will be charged to the Consumer. The reimbursement may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until proof of having returned the goods, if earlier.
5. The direct costs for returning the goods will be borne by the Consumer who will have the right to independently choose the courier to contact. If you opt for the service offered by Cannella, the cost is 5 euros.
The above amount will be adjusted with subsequent deduction from the reimbursement of the price of the returned product. Otherwise, in the event of the return of items whose defect and / or non-conformity is ascertained, the shipping costs relating to the return of the product and, in the event of repair or replacement, delivery of the repaired or replaced product, will be at our expense. load
6.The Consumer is only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from manipulation other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods
Returned due to lack of conformity
1. In case of receipt of incorrect or damaged items, the Consumer has the duty to report any defects and non-conformities no later than 2 (two) months from discovery.
2. Without prejudice to the aforementioned deadline, it is possible to report any defects and non-conformities of the product within the first 14 days of receipt of the goods, using the return form following the instructions above.
3. After 14 days from receipt of the goods, the Consumer may in any case communicate the defect and / or non-conformity found, while always respecting the aforementioned term of 2 (two) months from its discovery, by sending to our Customer Service, by e-mail to the address email@example.com; the appropriate form correctly filled in, following the further instructions contained therein.
4. We reserve the right to evaluate the defects and non-conformities reported by you and, after having carried out the quality checks aimed at verifying the actual non-conformity of the Product, we will provide feedback, via e-mail to the address provided during the registration process to the Site or during the transmission of the order. In the event of a defect or non-conformity, the consumer will have the right to have the product repaired or replaced if explicitly requested; if such remedies are impossible or excessively onerous, as well as in other cases provided for by law, the Consumer will be entitled to a refund of the price paid, using the same payment method you used for the initial transaction.
5. In the event of the return of items which are found to be defective and / or non-compliant in the terms and conditions set out above, the shipping costs relating to the return of the product and, in the event of repair or replacement, delivery of the repaired product or replaced, will be at our expense. For more information and details, please refer to the general conditions of sale accepted by you at the time of purchase made on our site.