Information pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the processing of personal data carried out in relation to e-commerce activity
The Organization Company Grimaldi S.p.A., as owner of the processing of your data (hereinafter "Owner"), pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter regulation) provides you with the information, provided for by this article, about the processing of your data carried out in relation to your virtual experience on the “cannella.com” portal.
- IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE HOLDER OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The data controller is the Organization Grimaldi S.p.A., with registered office in Cis isola 3, n. 306-312, Nola (NA). Tel. +390816550410, e-mail: email@example.com
- CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION MANAGER
The "Data Protection Officer" can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The processing of personal data of visitors to the "cinella.com" site is carried out for the following purposes:
- a) execution of the obligations covered by the contract (purchase of products from the e-commerce portal www.cannella.com, use of the services provided by the same web portal) The customer can open his own account to speed up purchases.
Legal basis: art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. b) (execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party).
Categories of personal data being processed: contact details (email, telephone number), credit card, customer name, delivery address.
- b) marketing based on monitoring customer behavior when they are on the e-commerce portal (profiling processing through cookies in order to customize products / services, meet their needs with advantageous promotions, propose new services and products) .
Legal basis: art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) (consent of the interested party)
Categories of personal data being processed: period of purchase, type of product, size of the product purchased, spending range.
- c) direct marketing, carried out through sms services, e-mail and messaging (WhatsApp)
Legal basis: art. 130, c. 2, Legislative Decree 196/2003 (consent of the interested party);
Opt-out, art. 130, c. 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003 in the event that the data controller uses the e-mail coordinates provided by the interested party in the context of the sale of a product or service for the purposes of direct sales of its products or services .
Categories of personal data being processed: contact details (telephone number, email address)
- CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
As part of the processing activities, the following categories of internal and external appointees and / or managers, identified in writing and to whom specific instructions have been provided, may become aware of your data:
- employees assigned to e-commerce activities, authorized for processing;
- data processors: goods delivery companies which, in relation to the product delivery activity, process personal data on behalf of the organization (DHL, TNT Italia, BRT SpA, SDA Express Courier SpA, UPS)
- TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY
Your data are not subject to transfer outside the European Union. If necessary, the Data Controller will inform you of its intention to transfer the data to countries of the European Union and / or to countries outside the EU.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- a) execution of the obligations covered by the contract (purchase of products from the e-commerce portal www.cannella.com, use of the services provided by the same web portal).
Retention time; 15 days from delivery (to manage cases of customer reconsideration, or complaints for defective products)
- b) marketing based on behavior monitoring (profiling processing through cookies in order to personalize products / services, meet your needs with advantageous promotions, propose new services and products).
Retention time; until the revocation of the consent expressed by the customer
- c) direct marketing, carried out through sms services and e-mail
Retention time; up to the revocation of the consent expressed by the customer (text messages, messaging services) or to the exercise of the right of opposition (e-mail, Article 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree196/2003)
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the right to ask the data controller
- access to their personal data
- the correction of personal inaccurate data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration
- the cancellation of their personal data, compatibly with the rights of the data controller.
- the limitation of the processing of data concerning you in the cases provided for by the regulation in Article 18.
As an interested party, you also have the right
- of opposition to the processing in accordance with the hypotheses provided for by the regulation in Article 21
- to receive the data provided to the owner in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device in the cases provided for by the regulation in Article 20.
You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting the Data Controller at the following address: email@example.com
- RIGHT OF COMPLAINT
As an interested party, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data if you believe that your rights regarding the protection of personal data have not been respected.
- NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO ANSWER
The provision of data to the owner for the purposes referred to in point 3, lett. a) it is necessary for carrying out the purchase and delivery phases.
Therefore, any refusal to provide the aforementioned data, in whole or in part, may make it impossible for the company to properly carry out all the obligations associated with these phases..